Plant A Tree, Get Some Green
Shade trees on the south and west sides of your home can help reduce air conditioning costs in the summer and allow warm sunlight into the home during the winter. Thatís why we are offering up to a $50 cash rebate toward the purchase of a new shade tree.
So while you enjoy a new favorite spot to read, youíll also be enjoying extra green above your head and in your wallet. Plus, that well-placed shade tree can increase the efficiency of your air conditioner, and act as a windbreak.
So pick a tree, grab a shovel and save some money today.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR REBATE:
1. Complete the application form.
2. Attach original sales receipt or paid invoice.
3. Drop off the application at Waunakee Utilities offices, or mail it to the address on the form.
Are you a tenant that is behind on your utility bill?
You may be subject to being charged with a deposit and to the new rule regarding deferred payment agreement. Waunakee Utilities will not offer payment agreements to residential customers who are tenants if any of the following applies:
1) has arrearages greater than $100.00 that are more than 90 days past due.
2) has defaulted on a previous deferred payment agreement in the last year.
3) had a balance put on the tax roll in the past two years.
4) has a balance 80 days or more past due.
Introducing our new rebate for high-efficient toilets for water customers!
Get a $100 Rebate when you replace your old, water-wasting toilet with an efficient WaterSense labeled toilet.
To get you rebate:
1. Shop for a new toilet with an EPA WaterSense label.
2. Submit your receipt and completed rebate application to:
3. Receive $100 bill credit!