We have several convenient methods for you to pay your utility bill.
Automatic and One-Time Payment
Pay online at myaccount.waunakeeutilities.com or select the MyAccount link in the top right within our website.
Some advantages of creating a MyAccount are:
- Can view monthly bill online
- Sign up for ebills to receive your monthly bill with an email notification
- Can pay Credit/Debit online or Sign up for Automatic Withdrawal from a checking or savings
- Helps avoid late or missed payments
- No need to write checks
- No postage costs
- Transfers funds safely, securely and directly from your account
- Can monitor monthly usage and create usage notifications
Access MyAccount through the mobile app MyMeter.
Pay by Telephone
To pay by phone, call 877.885.7968. Please have your bill available so you can provide your account number.
Pay by Mail
Payment can be sent to:
PO Box 70
Waunakee, WI 53597-0070
Please include the bottom stub of the bill to assure that your account is properly credited.
Pay in Person
During normal business hours (Monday – Thursday, 7:00 am – 4:15 pm, Friday 7:00 a.m. to noon) customers can make cash or check payments at our office, located at 322 Moravian Valley Rd, Waunakee.
After business hours, payments can be dropped off in the night deposit box located outside of the office.
Other Payment Locations
As an additional convenience, payments are accepted at the drop box located outside of the Village Hall.