In order to determine if adding solar to your home is the right decision for your unique situation, be sure to do your homework and identify all of your solar options.
Some important basic questions to consider before you begin are:
- What is my goal for installing solar?
- How much of my annual energy use do I want to offset?
- Should I go with a ground or roof mounted system?
- Do I want a solar electric or solar thermal (hot water) system?
- Will my solar system receive shading during select parts of the day or at certain times of the year?
- What solar installation companies work in our area?
Give us a call if you have any questions or want to learn more about your options.