To get your bill credit:
- Shop for a new toilet with an EPA WaterSense label.
- Submit your receipt and completed rebate application.
- Receive $100 bill credit!
Call our business office at (608) 849-8111 with any questions.
Toilet Rebate Terms and Conditions:
- Rebate is in the form of Waunakee Utilities bill credit.
- Toilets must be purchased after June 4, 2010.
- Applicant must be a residential water customer of Waunakee Utilities.
- Only building owners are eligible for the rebate. New construction does not qualify for this incentive.
- Only WaterSense HET (high efficiency toilet @1.28 gpf) rated toilets are eligible. Dual flush toilets also qualify.
- Incentives are available to the first 100 applicants per year, and will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. Limit of two rebates per single family dwelling and one each per apartment dwelling unit.
- Waunakee Utilities has the right to terminate the program at any time.
- An original dated sales receipt must accompany the application.
- Owners are responsible for the installations and any associated costs. Toilets may be self-installed.
- The incentive is up to $50 bill credit, not to exceed 50% of the purchase price.